What Do Future VNC Elections Look Like?
The VNC Rules Committee is now surveying our community on the future format of VNC elections. This is your opportunity to express your preferences. Answer the survey here
The Largest Land Grab In Venice Must Be Stopped
Court cases are pending. Please support Safe Coastal Development. They are working for all Venetians.
Steve Bradbury elected to VNC
6th Place Finish Out Of 37 Candidates
To Fill One of 13 At-Large Slots
The results are now final. Steve begins his two-year term on July 1st.
THANK YOU for supporting this campaign through your actions and words.
What Issues Do We Care About?
Join Our FB Community
It’s Time For A Fresh POV
On The Venice Neighborhood Council
Sunday, March 26th is Election Day
You get to choose the future direction of Venice. Vote 10a-6p at the Oakwood Recreation Center (787 California Ave – map). Please bring proof that you are a Venice stakeholder (own, rent, or work within Venice). There are many issues facing our community including:
- Safety and Security: Add an LAPD substation on Washington Blvd.
- Homelessness Solutions: Enforce the laws with compassion. No overnight RV parking including uniform signage throughout Venice.
- Voter Representation: Every Venice neighborhood should have an elected voice on the VNC.
- Lincoln Blvd: Height restrictions may be eliminated for new construction AND the city wants to install hundreds of 8-foot tall digital ad structures on LA sidewalks under the guise of assisting tourists.
- Transportation & Parking: Many questions, fewer answers.
- Climate Change/Resilience: Change is not coming, it’s here. What are your plans?
- City Services: Accountability and communication exacerbate many existing issues.